CLICK AND SHOP

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

My Hubby Inspires Me To Keep Fit!!!!!! Jada Pinkett

 Jada Pinkett gushes about her hubby Will Smith. In a chat with Shape Magazine, she reveals that Will Smith’s eyes is always glued on her and he inspires her to always keep fit. She said;
'When my husband of almost 20 years can’t take his eyes off me? That’s amazing. But the number one reason I go to the gym is because it keeps me sane… I can deal with whatever’s coming at me.Will and I were just reading The Tao of Physics by Fritj of Capra together and having long discussions about it. We love books about religion and spiritual expression. It's a big turn on for me to be spiritually and intellectually challenged by Will. To me, it's like foreplay.
 'Of course, I enjoy that I have sex in my relationship, but I think this other intellectual aspect is quite unique and something that strongly connects us. see more pictures after the cut









 
 

No comments: