CLICK AND SHOP

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Indianara Carvalho Hopes to Be A Virgin Once Again Through Her Surgery!!! Virgin Indeed

Indianara Carvalho, winner of 2014 Miss BumBum just came out from a successful surgery with the intent of becoming a virgin again. She hope that her surgery will not only make her a virgin but will also be a sign of rebirth to the ideology towards the tittle “Miss BurnBurn.

From her interview, Indianara Carvalho said ‘I wanted to undergo surgery to reconstruct my virginity before I have new photographs done. I wouldn’t feel good about appearing unclad if I wasn’t exactly as I came into the world if you know what I mean.’I think I also want to give a bit of respect and new concept to the Miss Bum Bum title by being a virgin.’
The model had ‘vaginal rejuvenation surgery’ which includes a hymenoplasty, in her bid to find true love as a virgin. Experts say, women undergoing the latter treatment must abstain from intercourse for at least three months after undergoing the procedure.

No comments: