CLICK AND SHOP

Friday, December 26, 2014

I Married My Kid Sister, My Mother’s Last Born!!!!!Ortis Wiliki Reveals


Ortis Wiliki who recently marked his 30 years in the music industry made a shocking statement during his chat with punch, a statement most are regarding to be a shocking revelation. He said that the secret of his 20 years marriage to actress and singer “Becky” is because he married his kid sister. He said “I married my kid sister – my mother’s last born. We are as close siblings can be. That is why we have stayed together for this long
He further revealed that he is not from Nigeria but from Ethiopia. He said  “I am actually from Ethiopia. That is where my grandfather comes from. I don’t know why people can’t believe me. I am a full-fledged Nigerian, no doubt. I was born and raised here, but my ancestral roots remain in Ethiopia. I come from Adowa, a province in the Northern part of Ethiopia. My family naturalised as Nigerians in Warri. My father is Itsekiri, while my mother is partly Edo and Ondo. That is why I tell people that I have a complex origin. My real name is Rassam Wiliki. It was my grandfather’s name, too.” Hmmmmmm, Na wa oooo, how person go marry him own sister, hope say for Ethiopia no be abomination oooooooo

No comments: