CLICK AND SHOP

Friday, December 26, 2014

God Proved Himself As My Miracle Worker And My Destiny Changer!!!! Toke Makinwa

Waje counted her blessings; Kcee did afterwards, now Toke Makinwa shouts praises to the lord as she counts her blessings. She says the year 2014 opened her eyes to her reality of Gods work and acclaimed that as long as she has God on her side, she is damn ready for 2015. She said;
As the year is slowly coming to an end, I can't help but look back on 2014. It has been such an eye opening year. I learnt so much, right from the start and my biggest lesson this year is Change. I saw things change in the twinkle of an eye, God proved himself as my miracle worker, my destiny changer.I met YAWEH. The miracle working God. There were times I didn't know where help would come from, those times I felt like giving up, God kept me. Thankful, blessed, grown, I'm ready for 2015.
Grateful to all the wonderful people I got to work with this year, the people I got to know better, those who showed me favour, the ones that tried to hurt me but blessed me in the process and all the prayers and kind words from strangers that I call friends. May God give us 2015 and many more years to come.

No comments: