CLICK AND SHOP

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Tonto Dikeh Launches Her Own Foundation

In a press conference, Tonto Dikeh officially launched her foundation whose soul aim will be to carter for abused women. See below her own exact words.
Today is a beautiful day for me* Today is the official kick off of THE TONTO DIKEH FOUNDATION. Today we are holding a Press Conference for the #THeTONTODIKEhFOUNDATION TODAY is the Day the Lord has made ,the day I have been waiting for, this is an Opportunity to be a blessing to so many people around the World** (continue)

#THeTONTODIKEhFOUNDATION is a Non-profit Organization which carters for Abused Women,Unwanted pregnancy as a result of Molestation/Rape etc n Motherless Children All around the world** We coming with a special Package, We are Passionate About this** I have teamed up with hospitials,clinics,different charity organisations,churches,mosques,well-meaning personalities in the society and government, together we can Save Souls** I promised God 3 years Ago that If he made me Whole again I'll touch and Save lives** Help me fulfill my Promise to God #THANKFULHEART
This girl tear eyes well.. Ikwere no dey carry last like warri people.

No comments: