CLICK AND SHOP

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Man Proves Certificate Is Not True Taste Of Knowledge.. Agreed?


Who say if I know go school say I know go hammer? Moses Olayemi, 53-year-old primary school certificate holder was arraignedbefore an Ikeja High Court for defrauding a Senior Advocate of Nigeria. He was charged with two counts of conspiracy to commit felony, was alleged to have defrauded Dr Aliyu Salimon (SAN) under the pretext of conducting a National Assembly screening for a Federal Government appointment. According to Dr Salimon, he realized he has been duped after he  payed N2.5 million into a Skye Bank account.“I was on my way to Ibadan from Ilorin for an INEC case when I received a call from someone who claimed that he was the Chairman of a committee compiling the list of people to be given Federal Government appointment.
“He asked me to send my CV, which I did from a nearby cyber cafe. He then asked me to pay N150,000 for him to get security report about me,” he said. The learned SAN, however, pointed out that after several conversations on phone, he sent N2.5 million to an account belonging to one Moses Babatunde, adding that he paid the money, believing it would help him get a better job. I paid the money thinking it would help me get a better job. It was after I paid the money that I was told that the job had been given to someone else,” he said.







No comments: