CLICK AND SHOP

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Wizkid Replies Saeon


A few days ago fast rising R & B singer Saeon expressed her anger with Wizkid, whom she said she had paid N1.5 Million to feature on her single “Boogie Down” and it’s video, but he had done nothing to help her promote or even acknowledge it when it came out.
According to Hip Hop World Mag, Wizkid took to twitter yesterday to address the Saeon issue, he wrote
It was strictly work. When did we even start talking that we should be friends like that? She came to me, no not me directly, to my manager and asked for a collabo. Normally i don’t charge my friends but hey she came with some cash and i gladly obliged.
I even gave her 10 percent discount. Thats a very generous move because it took her a month to get my attention. After that, it’s back to our separate lives. We are not friends

No comments: