CLICK AND SHOP

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

I GAVE NO ONE BLOW JOB !!!!!!!TYRESE SPEAKS OUT


Yesterday a story started making the rounds about Fast & Furious actor Tyrese Gibson giving a producer of the 2001 movie Baby Boy, a blow job to land the lead role of the hit movie. A comedian named Spanky Hayes who was on Nick Cannon’s Wild N’ Out claims Tyrese Gibson gave the sexual favour to the male producer to land the lead role, when they both auditioned for the role in 2000 He said on his radio show I had an audition it was 30 stars there.
There were so many stars there that I was like, I don’t f*ckin belong here…Three weeks later, it was me and another person – now we’re the best two people that’s there. He gets up he reads, I’m thinking ‘F*ck, I’m not gonna get this.’ Then I get up and I read, and I shock myself.”

“We both sit down and the [producer] goes, ‘I love both of you guys, both of you are talented. But which one of you guys is gonna suck my c*ck.” “I busted out laughing because a m*thaf*cka ain’t never talk to me like that. And what f*cked me up though is that other dude wasn’t laughing. . . . And I looked at both of them, and was like aww hell naw. And to keep it real, he got the leading role . . .. BABY BOY.

Understandably Tyrese is pissed about the allegations made! And he took to Facebook to deny the claims in an 8-minute log video. Read excerpts of what he said after the jump You know, there are some dumb a$$ people in this world that be doing some dumb sh-t. What does that mean? What man wakes up and says, “You know what? Today, I want to end my career. Today, I want to figure out a way to stop my kids from eating. Today, I want to commit career suicide.” You know you done f-cked up right? Let me explain to y’all. First of all, you claim — ha! ha! — you claim there was an audition with 30 men. That’s a lot of dudes fighting for one role, but I understand. Let me tell you something you don’t know.

First of all, the role for Baby Boy was written, directed and produced by John Singleton. It was written for Tupac. That’s a factual fact. When Tupac was killed, he only had one person in mind to play Baby Boy. It wasn’t them. It wasn’t you. N-gga it was me. Let’s go even further. I did audition, but it wasn’t the audition that you claimed I did. The audition I did was me, who already had the role for Baby Boy, showing up for an audition to find the woman who ended up playing my mother. And we discovered my favorite woman in the whole world, Taraji P. Henson. So at what point, did it narrow down to you versus me? You just said some dumba$$ sh-t.

Let’s do the math. I’m 35 years old. How old are you? Let’s do the numbers. If you do the numbers, when the auditions that you claimed happened went down, you was probably around 13 years old. Which in your mind, you auditioned for Baby Boy and John Singleton wanted an actual baby boy to be in the movie Baby Boy. Anybody who seen the movie will tell you that the movie is called Baby Boy because it’s about a grown a$$ man that’s still living with his mama, who’s still acting like an adolescent, like a little kid, who refuse to leave home. You know you done f-cked up right? So you a comedian, but you ain’t funny. I’ve never witnessed anybody in my life who just decided, “Let me wake up today and let me commit career suicide.” I just wanna tell you something, homie. It’s over. You didn’t have a career at first, but it definitely just ended. You ever heard of a dude [called] Pookie [from the] Chocolate Factory? Let me get Pookie on line 1. You’ll never perform at the Chocolate factory. You’re never going to perform at The Improv.

You’re never going to do any of the things that any struggling comedian needs to do in order to get their career off the ground. It’s over. Since you just decided one day, “Let me just wake up and just try to throw Tyrese Gibson, one of the prominent, black, significant African American straight men in this town called Hollywood — along with my brother who was also in another John Singleton movie. Maybe you got dark skin issues cause you f-ckin with me and Morris [Chestnut]. We got a lot of respect in this town and it’s not because we compromised our sexuality or our spirituality to get here.

No comments: