CLICK AND SHOP

Friday, October 24, 2014

I AM NOT MARRIED YET!!!!!!! OMAWUM

 After reports last month that  Omawumi was engaged to her secret love & baby daddy Toyin Yusuf And the couple had tied the knot at a secret ceremony in Warri. Omawumi cleared everyone’s doubt At the Genevieve Pink ball which went down last Saturday in Lagos, she acknowledged  that she is indeed engaged but not married. She said to Channels TV, I’m engaged. I’m not married yet. shuoo even (channels) my mouth shotop... people should try not to listen to gossip.

When asked about her upcoming wedding plans, the star singer kept mum about her wedding date, only saying I’m not usually the one to let people know what I do, when I do it. So I’m sorry if you’re waiting for date from my mouth, you will not hear anything.  
From every indications, she might be having a Wedding in a Low key or she might have plans to surprise us all. well una don hear am.

No comments: