CLICK AND SHOP

Friday, October 24, 2014

AY Intends to keep his marriage fresh as each day counts


According to punch, Ayo ‘AY’ Makun who tied the knot  with his wife, Mabel, who is also his university heartthrob  on Saturday, November 29, 2008.,has resolved to keep his marriage intact. He has been married to his university sweetheart Mabel since 2008.
“I revere marital fidelity and I believe if every couple can work at consciously making their homes work, there will be less sorrow in the land.”The craziness of my schedule is indeed a challenge but it is my duty to make quality time for my wife and that is what I strive to do to keep the relationship continually fresh,”We continue to wish him and his house hold their hearts desire. huh.. he is a comedian, if he does not keep his marriage this way, who will.


No comments: