CLICK AND SHOP

Friday, September 19, 2014

Joseph Tells It All;; ''quote;'' ''People Perceive Me Arrogant''


Maybe ooooo

The multi talented actor got his big break as co-host of MTN Project Fame West Africa reality show.
Since some fans have accused him of becoming arrogant and pompous due to his success. In a bid to clear such speculation, Joseph Benjamin explains the reason why such perception persists:
“I close some doors not because of pride, incapability or arrogance but simply because they no longer lead to somewhere.”

Although divorced, Joseph is blessed with two lovely children, a 10 year old daughter and 7 year old son and reemphasized his commitment to continue loving and caring for them:
“I’ve been separated from my wife but we still keep a good relationship, and our separation was a mutual agreement. She is a good woman but I could not go on with the union anymore seeing the foundation it was built on was untrue. I have two wonderful children. They are an integral part of my life; their mum and I have a very good arrangement on how to balance their lives and make sure that psychologically they are stable and unaffected by our separation

No comments: