CLICK AND SHOP

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Geoffrey emerges winner of MTN PROJECT FAME 7.0


Mtn project 7.0 finally came to an end today with Geoffrey emerging as the winner. Sir Shina peters and Kaffy were there to perform live and entertain the crowd. Would I say I was happy the way it ended, cos am still wondering how the voting was done. I guess some of the contestants borrowed money to campaign for people to vote for them ( with 1 million naira, you can get 10 thousand votes, just my calculations oooooo), cos with Rukky coming out as 1st runner up beating clement,Christian, Emeka and Ugo to it, when it was so so obvious that these other contestants were far better than her and also the loss of excitement when her name was mentioned only leaves room for more and more questions. Well, its her luck , her hard work realy proved itself. Well I must say that am very delighted that Geoffrey won , if only Christian was a Nigerian, who knows what would have happened…Lollllll…..I wish them all the best as they as they climb up their ladder of success.

No comments: